This information is provided pursuant to article 13 of legislative decree 196/03, otherwise known as the privacy code and refers exclusively to the above-mentioned site and not to other sites that users may consult through specific links indicated on our site.
Navigating the site www.magazzinimanzanesi.it requires users to accept the following general conditions for the use of the site and give their consent to the handling of their personally identifiable information.
Types of personally-identifiable information handled and handling objectives
The navigation data, information systems and software procedures proposed for the operation of this site will, in the normal course of their operation, acquire some personally identifiable information and subsequently and implicitly transmit it through internet communication protocols.
Although this information is not collected to associate it to identified parties, its nature is such that it could, by processing and collation with data held by third parties, identify users. This category of information includes IP addresses or the domain names of computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained, the numerical code indicating the state of the reply given by the server (completed, error, etc.) and other parameters referring the user’s operating system and computing environment.
The information will only be used to obtain anonymous statistics on the site’s use and control its correct operation. In addition, the information may also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of cybercrime attacks adversely affecting the site.
Providing personally identifiable information
The facultative, explicit and voluntary transmission of an email to the addresses indicated in this site entails, so that requests can be handled, the successive acquisition of the sender’s email and the acquisition of any other personally identifiable information included in the email message itself.
The personally identifiable information of the visiting user provided on the contact form shall be handled in compliance with legislative decree 196/2003. The contact form is made available to visiting users so that they may, subsequently, contact the date controller for information and/or requests by email.
The information requested must be received before any requests sent by visiting users can be processed. Without such information, the data controller cannot be contacted by email.
Users can also decline to accept cookies, including Google Analytics, by selecting the appropriate settings on his/her browser.
The handling is carried out not only by automated instruments (e.g. using electronic procedures and media) but also manually (e.g. using paper records) and for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected.
The data controller has adopted the technical, IT, organizational and procedural security measures appropriate to guarantee the security of personally identifiable information pursuant to legislative decree 196/2003.
Communicating and disclosing information to third parties
The personally identifiable information provided by visiting users is handled internally at the data controller’s registered office by employees appointed to handle personally identifiable information. This information may only be communicated to third parties whenever disclosure is necessary to comply with the requests from visiting users or judicial authorities or to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
The data controller is Magazzini Manzanesi s.r.l. with registered office in via S. Giovanni, 108 – 33044 Manzano (UD) to whom users can apply, at any time, in order to exercise the rights recognized under article 7 of legislative decree 196/2003 and set forth hereinunder:
Article 7. Right to access personally identifiable information and other rights
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personally identifiable information regarding him or her, even if not registered, and request that such data is communicated in an intelligible format.
- The interested party has the right to obtain indications regarding:
- the origin of the personally identifiable data;
- handling objectives and procedures;
- the methodology used in the event of handling by electronic instruments;
- the identifying particulars of the data controller, the persons in charge of data handling and the designated representative pursuant to article 5, subsection 2;
- the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the personally identifiable information can be communicated or who may acquire knowledge of it in their capacity as designated representative within the territory of the state, or persons in charge of data handling or their appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- the updating or correction of the information or, whenever required, its supplement;
- the cancellation, anonymization or inhibition of information handled in infringement of law, including that whose retention is not necessary with respect to the purposes for which the information is collected and successively handled;
- the attestation that the operations under a) and b) have been brought to the attention of those persons to whom the information, and its content, has been communicated or disclosed, with the exception of cases where such compliance is impossible or would entail a manifestly disproportionate use of resources with respect to the right to be protected.
- The interested party has the right, either wholly or in part, to refuse his/her consent to:
- the handling of personally identifiable information, for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose for which it was collected;
- the handling of personally identifiable information designed for the dispatch of advertising or direct sales material or the performance of market research or commercial communications.
Definition of cookies
Cookies are strings of small print that sites visited send to users’ terminals (generally to the browser), where they are stored for subsequent retransmission when such sites are revisited. Cookies may be either technical or profiling.
Technical cookies: these cookies are essential for navigating within a site and making use of all its functions. Without such cookies, the services requested could not be provided. They do not collect information for commercial purposes and are of two types: session cookies – guaranteeing normal navigation and enjoyment of the web site (making it possible, for example, to make a purchase or to authenticate oneself in order to access reserved areas), and automatically cancelled when the browser is shut down – and functional cookies –allowing users to navigate on the basis of a series of selected criteria (i.e. language) in order to improve the service provided.
Analytical cookies (for analysis): collect information in an anonymous and aggregated manner, on the number of users and the use made of a site.
Profiling cookies: enable users to be profiled by collecting information on navigational preferences, in order to send users personalized content (promotional banners and/or dedicated offers). Profiling cookies may also be sent by third-party companies.
Cookies used in this site
Apart from technical cookies, this site uses Google Analytics, a free tool for web analysis provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) whose principal use is to let us understand how visitors interact with our site. The cookies used by the Google Analytics service allow us to collect anonymous information and report the trends in web site use without having to personally identify single visitors. For further information on such cookies see: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
Google Analytics cookies can also be disabled by following the procedure indicated for your own browser which can be found at the web page: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
This site does not use profiling cookies.
All browsers allow users to manage their cookie preferences. If you do not know the type and version of your browser, the “Help” menu at the top of your browser’s window will furnish the information required. If, on the other hand, you are familiar with your browser you can ascertain what cookies are present on your device and remove them by following the browser’s official guide.